Question about 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 Answer

Do you know where i can buy a transmition dipstick

Where i can buy a transmition dipstick for my jeep grand cherokee 2001, mercedes 4speed auto box

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 129 Answers

Check your local salvage yards if they don't have it ask them to do a nationwide search for the part better to buy this part used than new will save you money, if you don't mind spending money then go to your local dodge dealership and have them order the Mopar replacement part.

Posted on Apr 25, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

2001 grand cherokee coolant contaminated with reddish oily substance. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?

You need to pull your oil dipstick and see if there is any indication of water/coolant on the dipstick. If there is, then it could be either a blown head gasket or a cracked block. If you see ANY indication of water on your dipstick, then I would suggest you go to your local auto parts store and buy a tester to check for combustable gases in the coolant, to verify it.

Jul 10, 2011 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 Answer

How do I check the tranny fluid on a 4.7L 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

start and get warm open hood the dipstick is on the left car must be running to check

Dec 24, 2009 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 Answer

Transmission dipstick fix?

You can get one from a dealer for big $$ or just go to any scrapyard and get one there, really cheap!!! (make sure the trans it came from is a match to yours)

Nov 28, 2009 | 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 Answers

2001 jeep grand cherokee code 56???

your blend doors are damaged or broken, go to they have a quick fix blend door repair kit that you can install yourself in around half an hour, this really works as i have fitted a few myself. jeep will quote you around £800 to fix.
hope this helps

Sep 03, 2009 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 Answers

Transmission type

if you give me the vin number i can tell you which trans it has

Feb 20, 2009 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 Answers

Heated seat repair grand jeep cherokee

There was a recall that just came out for the 2001 Jeep Cherokees. Would call Chrysler first to see if you qualify for them to fix it for free.

Jan 27, 2009 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

1 Answer

Cant find the transmission fill on a 01 jeep grand cherokee

Auto tranmitions are located in the rear of the engine compartment usually hidden by hoses. Manual transmitions dont have a fill tube. You ahve to get under the vehicle and pull out the top plug and fill it until the fluid starts to come out of the hole. you check it by putting your finger in the hole to see how far down it is to get an idea of a little or alot. Plugs usually have a square head.

Jan 04, 2009 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Not finding what you are looking for?
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Logo

Related Topics:

103 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Jeep Experts


Level 3 Expert

75797 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22114 Answers

Jeff Turcotte
Jeff Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8152 Answers

Are you a Jeep Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides