Question about 2006 Chrysler 300
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It is your power steering pump. The solution is to replace the P/S fluid resevoir and fill or flush the system.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Make sure the oil level is good, and have the oil pressure check by a garage or someone who can, by using a external gauge to see what the actual oil press is. Low oil pressure will give you the ticking, start there.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
ITS NOT THE SAFETY SWITCH ON BAKE PEDAL,WENT THRU SAME THING, HUSBAND TOOK IT APART, AND THE SPRING WAS BROKEN. THE SPRING IS PART OF THE BRIGHT PINK SAFETY SWITCH, EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT. IT KEEPS PRESSURE ON IT, SO WHEN ITS PRESSED IT RELEASES IT. WE OWN A 2006 CHRYSLER 300..
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
This is quite a process....
1) Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
2) Remove the rear shelf trim panel.
3) Disconnect the CHMSL electrical connector (1).
4) Remove the two mounting fasteners (3) to the CHMSL (2).
Installation is opposite of removal.
Rear shelf trim panel
1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2) Remover the right and left lower and upper C-pillar trim.
3) Remove the nut that secures the center rear seat belt lower anchor to the stud on the floor panel and feed the seat belt webbing back through the opening in the top of the rear shelf panel trim (2) to the retractor.
4) Remove the push-pin fastener (1) that secures the trim (2) to the rear shelf panel.
5) Slide the trim forward to disengage the S-clip that secures the underside of the trim to the to the center of the shelf panel.
6) Remove the trim from the rear shelf panel.
1) Position the trim (2) onto the rear shelf panel(3).
2) Slide the rear edge of the trim rearward to engage the lens bezel of the center high-mounted stop lamp and far enough to engage the S-clip that secures the underside of the trim to the center of the shelf panel.
3) Install the push-pin fastener (1) that secures the trim to the rear shelf panel.
4) Pull the center rear seat belt lower anchor and belt webbing from the retractor through the opening the the top of the rear shelf panel trim and back down to the stud on the floor panel.
5) Install and tighten the nut that secures the seat belt lower anchor to the stud on the floor panel. Tighten the nut to 34 N m (25 ft. lbs.).
6) Reinstall the right and left upper and lower C-pillar trim.
7) Connect the battery negative cable.
C-pillar trim removal
Hope this all gets it done for you........
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | 2005 Chrysler 300
Feb 19, 2014 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Aug 25, 2011 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Jun 02, 2011 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Dec 29, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Mar 28, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Feb 02, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Aug 05, 2009 | 2006 Chrysler 300
Apr 09, 2009 | 2006 Chrysler 300
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: