Question about 1989 Ford Bronco II
The fuel pump is in the tank. Drop the gas tank.
1. Support the gas tank with a jack or something
2. unbolt the gas tank straps
3. unscrew the rubber filler neck going to gas tank
4. Lower gas tank slowly and disconnect gas lines
5. Turn the retainer ring that holds the fuel pump in the tank and left out.
6. Drain gas into gas cans to make the gas tank easier to left
7. Replace fuel pump and reinstall gas tank.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2015 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Jan 30, 2013 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Feb 07, 2011 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Jun 03, 2010 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Jul 02, 2009 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Jun 03, 2009 | 1989 Ford Bronco II
Jan 03, 2009 | 1989 Pontiac 6000
332 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: