Question about BMW X5 Series
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2015 | BMW 525i Cars & Trucks
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
Feb 14, 2011 | BMW X5 Series Cars & Trucks
Jan 21, 2011 | 1989 BMW 3 Series
May 15, 2010 | 1997 BMW 328
May 03, 2010 | 2004 BMW 7 Series
Apr 07, 2010 | 1984 BMW 5 Series
May 04, 2009 | BMW M3 Cars & Trucks
Mar 07, 2009 | 1984 BMW 5 Series
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: