Question about 1999 Isuzu Trooper
My car have some problem which compared of other placed are the same
pls let me know where i can find the Rail Oil Presure Sensor to check
Thats no help at all ! You will have a hard job to get the inlet manifold off on the 3.0 diesel ,the rail oil pressure sensor is inside the camcover its not the same item as a oil light or oil gauge sensor.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the intake manifold.
Disconnect the oil pressure sensor electrical connector.
Using oil pressure socket remove the oil pressure sensor.-
that one is the more time consuming one to do- intake manifold comes off to reach it. Below are directions to replace it:intake manifold: NOTE The intake manifold, throttle body, fuel rail and injectors can be removed as an assembly. If you are not servicing these components individually, remove the intake manifold as a complete assembly.
1. Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
2. Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
4. Drain the engine cooling system.
5. Remove or disconnect the following: Air cleaner outlet duct A/C compressor pressure switch electrical connector Harness clip from the cylinder head and fuel raid Mass Airflow/Intake Air Temperature sensor connector
6. Disconnect the electrical connectorsfrom the following:
1. Main coil (2. Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)(3. Fuel injectors. Matchmark the connectors, pull the Connector Position Assurance (CPA) retainer up 1 click. Push the tab on the connector in, then detach the injector connector.
Alternator connector Evaporative emission (EVAP) purge solenoid electrical connector Knock Sensor (KS) electrical connector Main coil Fuel injector electrical connector Electrical harness clips from the fuel rail KS harness electrical connector from the intake manifold Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve hose and valve Heater water shutoff valve actuator inlet hose from the intake manifold EVAP purge solenoid vent tube Vacuum brake booster hose from the rear of the intake manifold Upper engine wire harness retainer nut. Position the wire harness aside. Intake manifold bolts Intake manifold and gaskets. Discard the gaskets.
This will help. Thanks please keep updated.please do rate the solution positively .thank you for using fixya
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Sep 03, 2009 | 1998 Isuzu Trooper
Sep 14, 2016 | 2008 Dodge Charger
Nov 18, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jan 23, 2010 | 1986 Ford Ranger 2WD
Oct 09, 2009 | 2001 Isuzu Trooper
Jul 03, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Jul 03, 2009 | 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
May 08, 2014 | 1999 Isuzu Trooper
731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: