Question about 2002 Mazda Tribute
1. Drain coolant
2 Remove lower splash shields
3. Disconnect the lower radiator hose and the high pressure transaxle line
4. Lower the vehicle
5. Disconnect the transaxle return line
6. Disconnect the upper radiator hose and degas hose
7. Position the hood latch assembly out of the way
8. remove the 2 bolts and the center support
9 remove the 2 top bolts retaining the cooling fan to the radiator
10. remove the upper radiator support brackets, and remove the radiator from the vehicle
11. To install, reverse the removal procedure
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2015 | 2001 Mazda Tribute
May 06, 2014 | 2005 Mazda Tribute
Sep 28, 2012 | 2002 Mazda Tribute
Nov 07, 2011 | 2001 Mazda Tribute
Mar 01, 2010 | 2002 Mazda Tribute
Nov 05, 2009 | 2003 Mazda Tribute
Jun 19, 2009 | 2004 Mazda Tribute
1,038 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: