Question about 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
How to get the tailight off
Here, just follow this steps:
1. Locate the tail light on the rear of your vehicle. They are located on each corner and light up when you apply your brakes or turn signal.
2. If applicable, remove any mounting screws on the outside of the tail light.
3. Open the trunk of your vehicle and locate the back of the tail light.
4. Remove the socket and bulb from the back of the tail light by turning and pulling.
5. Remove the tail light mounting screws or nuts.
6. Push the tail light out from behind.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2014 | Toyota Land Cruiser Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2011 | 1987 Nissan Pickup
Oct 21, 2010 | 2005 Cadillac STS
Feb 14, 2010 | 2003 Ford Thunderbird
Sep 24, 2009 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2009 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Jul 23, 2009 | 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Aug 26, 2008 | 2006 Mercury Mountaineer
387 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!