Question about 2002 Saturn L-Series
As per the Haynes manual for your vehicle.
DOOR WINDOW GLASS-REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION:
1. Remove the door outer panal.
2. Lower the window glass.
3. remove the two nuts and one screw securing the glass.
4. Remove the glass by lifting it up carefully and rotating it inward.
5. Installation is reversal of removal.
DOOR OUTER PANAL-REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION:
1. Remove door trim panal.
2. Remove the outside mirror. Remove the foam block from the mirror opening.
3. Remove the outside door handle.
4. Open the door and pry thhe outer sealing strip out of the window glass opening.
5. remove the door panal screws.
6. Detach the front and rear of the outer panel, then lift it toward the rear to remove it.
7. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Apply thread locking compound to the panel retaining screws.
OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLE-REMOVAL:
1. Pull handle out and puch the centers of the retaining pins through the pins, then remove them and detach handle. (These pins are located underneath the handle.
Hope this helps, let me know if you need any other help.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2011 | 1996 Saturn SL
May 13, 2011 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
Aug 01, 2010 | 1993 Saturn SL2
Apr 27, 2010 | 1999 Saturn SL
Apr 08, 2010 | 2002 Saturn S-Series
Mar 21, 2010 | Saturn SL2 Cars & Trucks
Jan 08, 2010 | Saturn SL2 Cars & Trucks
May 22, 2009 | 1993 Saturn SL2
Apr 12, 2009 | 1994 Saturn Sl
761 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!