Question about 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Change license plate bulb on 2005 Chevy Equinox?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: change oil light remains on
To reset the Change Oil Light:
Open driver's door and open fuse access panel
Turn ignition key to on (don't crank the starter) Push reset button located in fuse panel When Change Oil Light starts to flash Press and hold reset button until it beeps and light goes off Repace panel
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
OK>>> it is very cold here, but nonetheless..I went outside to check on my Oldsmobile for your benefit....On mine (I can't guarantee it is the same for all of the vehicles listed above). If you are looking at the license plate, LOOK UP and you should see the bulb and whatever encasing is there. Mine is in a tube and it is attached with (2) mini bolts that will need to come out first, then it just looks like a simple matter of disconnecting the electrical plug, taking out the old bulb and putting the new one in. I hope this helps someone....
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
cabin air filter is in the airbox behind the glove compartment,
unclip the glovebox, look behind it for a small access door, undo the latches, and voila! theres your cabin air filter! (if equipped, some model equinoxes dont have it!)
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2015 | 2007 Chevrolet Chevrolet Equinox LT
Apr 17, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Mar 02, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Aug 17, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 29, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
May 23, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler 300
Dec 20, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!