Question about 2003 Ford Expedition
1. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in
RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle
to confirm programming.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will
cycle again to confirm programming.
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Try this, turn the ignition on and off from 3 to 5 times, (until doors lock and unlock) press the lock and unlock buttons on your remote. seems like thats the way I did it on an 02 ford, might be the same but idk
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 26, 2012 | 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
Nov 28, 2011 | 1998 Toyota Camry
Jun 07, 2011 | 2006 Buick LaCrosse
Well, you basically have only 3 choices:
1. Pay the fee at the dealership
2. Purchase the high-dollar equipment that is required to perform the programming procedure
3. Forget about adding another key fob to tor vehicle.
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN
90 - ELECTRICAL
Elantra 2001-2004, Santa Fe 2001-2004, Sonata 2002-2004, Tiburon 2003-2004, XG(NNN) NNN-NNNNand XG(NNN) NNN-NNNN2004
SECURITY SYSTEM KEYLESS ADAPTER CABLE
This bulletin supersedes TSB # XXXXX
The security system keyless adapter cable (SPX/Kent-Moore P/N 09900-21300) is a special service tool (SST) that is used for programming new keyless entry remote transmitters to the factory security systems. The keyless adapter is used in conjunction with the Hi-Scan Pro (with Hi-Scan SOL Pro Software Version 09-29-03 or newer) and Data Link Connector (DLC) Cable.
The keyless adapter cable can be used on the following vehicles:
^ 2001 -2004 Elantra
^ 2001-2004 SantaFe
^ 2002 - 2004 Sonata
Apr 24, 2011 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nov 13, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Sep 16, 2009 | 2004 Land Rover Discovery
Jun 17, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sorento
May 26, 2008 | 2001 Mercury Mountaineer
295 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!