Question about 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Good day, well sir your so close from opening the doors. if you find the metal wiring that connects to the door lock then you have to force it a little to let loose. Its gonna be a little tight coz the electronic lock is still connected. if its too tight try removing the steel wires from the power lock connection then try letting the steel wires again. hope this helps and have a nice day.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
FRONT PASSENGER'S DOOR PANEL
9. Lower the front passenger's window all the way and open the front passenger's door.
10. Begin by prying off the outer handle piece, as shown below. To do this, insert a screwdriver or other strong, thin tool into the crack between the inner and outer pieces at one end and carefully spread them apart. (NOTE: The next four pictures are actually of the rear driver's side door panel and handle. The front passenger's handle is identical to those of the rear doors and I already had the pics for the rear door version of this DIY, so
I used them instead of taking new ones - view the pictures in a mirror if it bothers you - J/K.)
11. Once one end of the outer handle piece is pried out slightly, move to the other end and pry that out slightly, as shown below. Go back and forth between ends until the handle has been pried out approx. 1/8". Once it is this far out, you should be able to pull it off the rest of the way with your hands.
12. The picture below illustrates how the outer handle piece is connected to the inner handle piece by two posts (yellow arrows) and 3 clips (red arrows). Now you know why it is so hard to get off.
13. The picture below shows the inner handle piece still attached to the door panel. The handle piece is attached to the door panel with three medium Phillips screws (red arrows) and the door panel is secured to the door with 2 large Phillips screws (yellow arrows). If you want to remove the inner handle piece from the door panel, remove all five screws. If you are just taking the door panel off, only remove the two large screws indicated by the yellow arrows.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | 2001 Ford Windstar
Dec 20, 2014 | 2013 Toyota RAV4
Jul 09, 2013 | 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan American Value...
Jun 25, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 20, 2011 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Aug 13, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler Town & Country
May 04, 2010 | 2000 Honda CR-V
Dec 31, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Jun 09, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Apr 09, 2017 | 2000 Toyota Sienna
814 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: