Question about 2006 Ford Focus
There can be mutiple reasons why your car hestitates but you will need to describe the problem in more depth.
1) What fluid is it that you are referring to that is full cold or hot?
2) Does the car have Auto or manual gearshift and what is the engine size?
3) Has the onboard computer been scanned for fault codes?
4) Is the problem worse when car is cold or hot or in damp weather conditions?
5) What mileage is on the car and when was it last serviced?
6) Is the hesitation also evident in other gears or at particular rev ranges?
7) Have you changed your usual fuel supplier?
8) Has car had any recent service work or repair done?
If you can supply this and any other information you feel is relevant, it will assist in giving some pointers on a way forward.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2014 | 2002 Ford Focus
Dec 22, 2013 | 2006 Toyota Hilux 3.0
Aug 08, 2011 | Toyota Pickup Cars & Trucks
Feb 03, 2010 | Mazda 626 Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2009 | 2006 Ford Laser
Mar 22, 2009 | 2001 Volvo S60
Mar 20, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: