Question about 2000 Dodge Caravan
I understand that I need to replace the entire unit. How do I do it.
1. Disconnect the Battery and wait at least 2-minutes, inorder for Airbag Sensors to disengage.
2. Open the hood.
3. Remove the bulb: Turn the retaining ring (with ridges) counterclockwise approximately 1/8 to 1/4 turn. Pull the bulb out using the base of the bulb and not the wires.
4. Remove the bolt holding the Headlight Assembly to the Radiator Support Panel.
5. Remove the bolt on-top of the Headling Assembly.
6. Pull the Headlight Assembly out the front.
7. Disconnect any remaining electrical connections.
Let me know if this helped, or if you have any additional information or questions. Feel Free to contact me at FixYa.com!
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2016 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Feb 26, 2015 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Oct 22, 2013 | 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 27, 2011 | Dodge Intrepid Cars & Trucks
Jan 05, 2011 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jan 01, 2011 | Dodge Caravan Cars & Trucks
Aug 28, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jul 15, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jun 16, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Jan 31, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: