Question about 1999 Dodge Stratus
If you are refer to the door panel there are a couple screws located on the door like there is one were the handle is on the inside and one in the door arm rest then there are a bunch of clips around the outside of the the door which usually can just be pulled out
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2012 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
1. Disable the SIR system.
2. Remove the power window switch assembly.
3. Remove the door trim plate.
4. Gently pull the trim panel inboard in order to disengage the trim fastener that retains the outside rearview mirror trim cover.
5. Remove the fasteners around the outer perimeter of the door panel by prying out with a commercially available door trim fastener removal tool. Pry only hard enough to disengage the fasteners from the sheet metal door skin. Be careful not to pry out too far or damage to the hooks inside the door panel will result.
6. Remove the door trim panel by lifting upward and outward in order to disengage the hooks from the door.
7. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the trim panel.
8. Remove the trim panel.
Dec 05, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Jan 23, 2010 | 1999 GMC Suburban
Jan 12, 2010 | 1999 Dodge Stratus
Nov 12, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck
Oct 16, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Stratus
Oct 08, 2009 | 2006 Dodge Stratus
Jul 06, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Cherokee
Apr 17, 2009 | Ford F-350 Cars & Trucks
Oct 29, 2008 | 1999 Dodge Stratus
373 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: