Question about 2005 Honda CR-V
With the radio off press and hold the 1 and 6 preset buttons. with the buttons still pressed turn the radio on. The serial number will then be displayed on the radio display in two parts. Recored the 8 digit (numbers only the U and L means upper and lower ) serial number and have your local honda dealer enter it in the Honda Interative Network to get you radio code. -hope this helps
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
You need to call any honda dealer or your dealer and if you give them your serial number off your radio they should do it for free but som try to charge this is the only way to get code or really look in your manual
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this
number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Mar 27, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Feb 11, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Dec 29, 2010 | 2000 GMC Jimmy
Mar 12, 2009 | 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix
Jan 17, 2009 | 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Oct 13, 2008 | Suzuki Verona Cars & Trucks
Oct 09, 2008 | 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
Mar 01, 2017 | 2005 Honda CR-V
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: