Question about BMW 328
Mtchell1 has all the information you need need. You can buy a subscription for about 11 bucks and have everything a mechanic has access to
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Please follow the below steps -
1. Remove the door's inner trim panel by removing its mounting screws and pulling the panel off. On many models, the screws are under the door handle and/or pull handle bezels, which you must pry off with a trim stick. You'll also need to pry off and disconnect the power controls or remove the window crank by rubbing a towel in the crack to remove its clip.
2. Peel back the plastic watershield on the door. Make sure you don't tear it.
3. Disconnect the links that attach the latch to the lock cylinder and handle by unsnapping their plastic clips. If there are any electrical connectors on the latch--which there should be if the door has power locks--disconnect them also.
4. Unscrew and remove the three screws surrounding the latch opening on the outside of the doors; these screws should require a Torx wrench. With the screws removed, remove the latch from the door's opening.
5. Insert the replacement latch into the door and secure it with the mounting screws; use screws that come with the latch if any are included.
6. Connect the links and electrical connectors onto the new latch.
7. Reconnect the door panel in reverse order of removal.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2015 | Pontiac G6 Cars & Trucks
Jun 04, 2017 | 1999 BMW 3 Series
Jun 08, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 14, 2011 | 1998 Saab 900
Oct 08, 2010 | 2001 Volvo C70
Mar 30, 2010 | Audi A4 Cars & Trucks
Jun 11, 2009 | 1998 Saab 900
May 31, 2009 | 1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
May 28, 2009 | 1997 BMW 318
Jun 15, 2008 | 1997 BMW 328
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: