is it a stick immobiliser?
If your vehicle does not start and the LED continues to flash while the Ignition is 'ON', this means that the Immobiliser system has not recognised the transponder stick.
Simply turn the Ignition 'OFF' then back 'ON' again. If the Status LED continues to flash, move the transponder stick closer to the key barrel until the LED stops flashing and turns 'OFF'.
If the transponder stick on the key ring does not disarm the immobiliser or the
transponder stick is misplaced, you can override the system by entering a 5-digit override number. Each vehicle has a unique 5-digit override number. This number is recorded on the
customer’s owner’s manual. If the customer loses their owner’s manual / override number, the number can be found by locating the vehicle’s Daewoo Stock Number (D.S.N). The customers override number is the last 5 digits of their D.S.N.
Overriding the system using the example 5 digit code 2,1,0,6,2
10 flashes of the Status LED represent the number ‘0’.
1. Remove the Transponder from the Key Ring
2. With the system armed (LED flashing slowly) Turn the ignition ON/OFF 5 times, with the final position being off.
3. The LED will turn solid red for 2 seconds and then begin to flash.
4. When the LED flashes twice (2),
turn the ignition ON. (number 2 was entered)
5. Turn the ignition OFF and wait for the LED to flash once (1)
and then turn the ignition ON. (number 1 was entered)
6. Turn the ignition OFF and wait for the LED to flash ten (10)
times and then turn the ignition ON. (number 0 was entered)
7. Turn the ignition OFF and wait for the LED to flash six (6)
times and then turn the ignition ON. (number 6 was entered)
8. Turn the ignition OFF and wait for the LED to twice (2)
and then turn the ignition ON.(number 2 was entered)
The LED will turn solid red, which means the system is now overridden and the vehicle can be started. If an incorrect number is entered in, wait 11 flashes then start the procedure again.
This is a one-event override. Once the ignition is turned off, the vehicle will passively immobilise after 30 seconds. If your 5 digit override number does not override the system, the chances are that you entered the wrong number. If this is the case, you’ll need to re-enter the override number
and try it again.