Question about 1994 Saturn Sc
By oil I am guessing you have a clear liquid of some kind on your tire?
Check your brake fluid reservoir and see if the fluid level is way low.
Don't wait! This could be the beginning of a serious leak.
If the fluid is more greaselike that may be a bad CV joint. Which also should be dealt with immediately since a dry CV joint will fail quickly. Leaving you stranded at the very least.
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2016 | 2002 Suzuki XL-7
Sep 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 26, 2014 | 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
May 17, 2014 | 1997 Ford Escort
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Jul 19, 2011 | Mitsubishi Pickup Cars & Trucks
Aug 26, 2010 | 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Oct 08, 2009 | 1999 Ford Contour
Oct 07, 2009 | 2000 Lexus RX 300
Sep 12, 2009 | Kia Sephia Cars & Trucks
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: