Question about 1995 Mazda 626
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open driver side door and leave open.
4. Insert key in ignition, Turn key to ON (as far as you can go without starting the engine) and OFF, Remove Key.
5. Repeat step 4 two more times, making sure you remove key each time.
6. Close and then open the driver’s door three times.
7. Buzz sound or chime should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not,
wait 40 seconds and return to step 1.
8. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on a transmitter two
times. A buzz sound to chime should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle has accepted the new
transmitter code. Repeat for next transmitter, up to a total of three remotes (including any old remotes).
9. After all remotes are programmed, wait 15 seconds or until you hear four chimes signaling successful
Good luck and this should work.
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2012 | 1995 Mazda 626
Aug 04, 2010 | 1995 Mazda 626
Mar 14, 2010 | 1995 Mazda 626
Dec 16, 2009 | 1995 Mazda 626
May 07, 2009 | 1995 Mazda 626
Mar 17, 2009 | 1995 Mazda 626
Feb 05, 2009 | 1999 Mazda 626
Sep 20, 2008 | 1995 Mazda 626
Sep 03, 2008 | 2000 Mazda 626
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: