Question about 1994 Toyota Corolla
Put an empty gas can in your car (2 gallon or more).
Next time you are just on E,
1) stop by a gas station and fill up the gas can (not your car).
2) Record your milage.
3) Drive around until you run out of gas.
4) record your milage again and calculate distance driven.
5) write the number somewhere in your car for future reference.
6) Fill up your car from the gas can (carefully).
Take the empty can out of your car as soon as possible.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 24, 2011 | 1984 Nissan Pickup
Mar 18, 2011 | Chevrolet Camaro Cars & Trucks
Mar 07, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
Aug 10, 2010 | GMC Jimmy Cars & Trucks
Dec 18, 2009 | 1997 Toyota Camry
Jun 05, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Apr 08, 2009 | 1996 Chevrolet K1500
May 05, 2017 | 1994 Toyota Corolla
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!