Question about 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
I need to know the plug wire diagram on my 95 integra LS. My plug wires were stolen and I have no idea how they went.
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Countespark plug diagram - 0852d33.jpgbr />
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 spark plug diagram - 47b5966.jpgless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
Here ya go. (Not my picture) for most b seriese but might be for all hondas
Posted on Jun 08, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 21, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 29, 2010 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
Oct 23, 2009 | 2005 Lexus LS
Sep 11, 2009 | 1994 Acura Integra
Aug 14, 2009 | 2000 GMC Jimmy
Feb 23, 2009 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
Oct 06, 2008 | 1997 Honda Accord
4,852 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: