Question about 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
I need to know the plug wire diagram on my 95 integra LS. My plug wires were stolen and I have no idea how they went.
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cylinder)
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributor rotation: Countespark plug diagram - 0852d33.jpgbr />
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing order: 1-2-3-4-5-6 spark plug diagram - 47b5966.jpgless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
Here ya go. (Not my picture) for most b seriese but might be for all hondas
Posted on Jun 08, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 03, 2011 | 1994 Lexus LS 400
Jul 29, 2010 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
Jun 05, 2009 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
May 27, 2009 | 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
Jul 13, 2008 | 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
5,205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: