Question about 2006 Pontiac Montana SV6
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat the previous step for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2015 | 2001 Pontiac Montana
Dec 19, 2014 | 2009 Pontiac G6 GT
Dec 14, 2010 | Pontiac Montana Cars & Trucks
Nov 07, 2010 | 2005 Pontiac Montana SV6
Nov 01, 2009 | 2006 Pontiac Montana SV6
Oct 03, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS Minivan
Jul 14, 2008 | Pontiac Montana Cars & Trucks
280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!