Question about Ford F-150
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2013 | 1999 Ford Taurus
Feb 21, 2012 | 1994 GMC Safari
Sep 01, 2011 | 1993 Ford F350
Blower Motor Below right side oft?
Blower Motor Relay . In engine compartment fuse relay box
Blower Motor Resistors Below right side oft?
Blower Switch Below center oft?
Engine Compartment Fuse Relay Box Left side of engine
ignition Switch Below left side oft?
Cl90 (68-LT gry) Left side of engine compartment (fuse relay
C20l (20-W HT) Below left side oft'?
C225 (13-Will) Below right side oft'?
Q216(8-WHT) Below right side ofi?
0203 Below left side oft'?
1. Discharge the refrigerant from AC system. (Refer to the
operating instructions of
your refrigerant recovery recycling charging station for
2. Disconnect the inlet and outlet pipe from the evaporator.
- When connecting and disconnecting, refer to Quick Coupling
- Immediately plug all open fittings to keep moisture out of
3. Remove the cover and drain hose.
4. Remove the glove box and disconnect the wiring harness
5. Remove the blower unit.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
7. Evacuate the refrigerant system. (Refer to the operating
instructions of your
refrigerant recovered cycling charging station for proper
S. Charge the AC system. (Refer to the operating
instructions of your refrigerant
Recovery recycling charging station for proper procedures.)
Dec 16, 2010 | 1998 Kia Sephia
Apr 25, 2010 | 1994 Oldsmobile Achieva Special Edition
Apr 07, 2010 | 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country
Mar 23, 2010 | 1994 Ford F350 Crew Cab
Sep 23, 2009 | 1999 Ford Expedition
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: