Question about 2006 Nissan Altima
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2015 | 1996 Buick Roadmaster
Jun 29, 2014 | 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
Apr 06, 2014 | Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cars & Trucks
Nov 01, 2012 | 2005 Mazda 6
Aug 03, 2012 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Apr 29, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
Jul 08, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 19, 2009 | 2007 Suzuki XL-7
Aug 01, 2008 | 2005 GMC Envoy
756 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!