Question about 2000 Buick LeSabre
Be very careful. The door card is held in with croc clips, break them and it's a pig. To remove the card, under the door pull is two pozzi screws, take them out, the silver door pull slides forward to release, there is a pozzi under the door handle release, undo that and CAREFULLY remove the door card.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Sep 23, 2011 | 2007 Chevrolet Malibu SS Sedan New Cars
Sep 07, 2010 | 2002 Buick Century
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Oct 12, 2009 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 01, 2009 | Ford Tempo Cars & Trucks
Jun 14, 2009 | 2002 Ford Expedition
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Apr 07, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Nov 04, 2008 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!