Question about 1999 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Front PCV Valve on chrysler town and country

Where can I find the front PCV valve on my 1999 Chrysler Town and Country?

Posted by on

  • Anonymous Mar 15, 2014

    What tools you need to replace clock spring on 1999 Chrysler town and country

  • Greg Bernett
    Greg Bernett Aug 20, 2014

    Nothing special, it's either a phillips screw or hex head screw and you unclip the harness for the clock spring.



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Chrysler Master
  • 2,984 Answers

Front PCV Valve on chrysler town and country - 1930013.gif
PCV valve location-2.4L engine

PCV valve location-3.3L and 3.8L engines

Posted on Nov 13, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where is the pcv valve in a 2004 chrysler town and country?

should be at the end of a hose running into valve cover

Aug 04, 2012 | 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Describe your 2002 Chrysler Town &

On the driver side of the intake plenum close to the throotle body is were your pcv valve is located :)

Aug 23, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

2 Answers

Can't find neutral saftey switch on 2003 town and country

It is called a range sensor, and it is located inside of the transmission on the valve body.

Jul 12, 2009 | 2003 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

2003 Town & Country 3.3 L PCV valve location

It is on the rear valve cover. The hose that runs to it from the intake usually gets hard and brittle so be careful not to break it.

May 31, 2009 | 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

2 Answers

1999 chrysler town and country

Start with the simple fixes first; Try a new fuel filter. Then a new pcv valve. Both are very cheap & you can probably install them yourself.

Mar 31, 2009 | 1999 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer


that is considered acceptable by chrysler. how many miles on the van...ever had the pcv valve replaced

Jan 25, 2009 | 1998 Chrysler Town & Country

Not finding what you are looking for?
1999 Chrysler Town & Country Logo

Related Topics:

4,158 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chrysler Experts


Level 3 Expert

80417 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

814 Answers

Are you a Chrysler Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides