Question about 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Rear Bumper: Service and Repair
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the LH and RH rear combination lamps.
2. Remove both the rear wheels and tires.
3. Remove the LH and RH splash shields.
4. Remove the rear bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove the rear bumper fascia.
5. Remove the rear energy absorbing foam.
6. Remove the rear bumper reinforcement.
7. Remove the rear bumper supports.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2016 | 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5
Dec 10, 2014 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Sep 12, 2014 | 2006 Nissan Maxima SE
Nov 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 04, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Jul 07, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Nov 18, 2009 | 2007 Jeep Compass Limited
Oct 27, 2009 | 1998 Nissan Altima
Oct 27, 2009 | 2007 Ford Focus (3 Door) Hatchback
Apr 09, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
3,570 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!