Question about Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1237 is you unlock code just use hr to set the 12 and min to enter 37 and then am/fm to select. Display should show SEC. Press power and radio should be unlocked.
to disable code turn radio off and then press and hold buttons 1 & 4 till the SEC displays. then enter code again and press am/fm to select. ---- should now display. this means the radio is fully disarmed and will not lockup again.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 07, 2014 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS New...
Apr 03, 2014 | 2001 Chevrolet S-10
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this
number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Mar 27, 2011 | 2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Jan 27, 2011 | 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
Jul 21, 2010 | 1996 GMC Jimmy
Apr 06, 2010 | 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Sep 18, 2009 | 2002 Saturn L-Series
Jun 03, 2009 | 1993 Chevrolet Astro
Sep 16, 2008 | 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva
Jan 12, 2018 | Chevrolet Silverado Cars & Trucks
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: