Question about 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
There are fuses for these in the interior fuse box and in the second fuse/relay box in the engine compartment. This symptom sounds like a safety feature indicating a problem was detected but with no spark could be a coil pack problem as well. If you find no blown fuses you will need to take it to a dealer to find the problem. They have diagnostic equipment and can narrow down the search.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
Please see that all the fuses in the fuse box beneath the steering in the driver front panel is okay.
It is a fuse issue.
Good luck dear.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
At least you know that the starter is working. If the starter cranks but the engine won't start, there could be wide range of problems. Here are some of the most common:
- Problems with fuel delivery system (e.g bad fuel pump, fuel pump relay, clogged fuel screen, etc.)
- Problem with engine electronics (e.g crank sensor, cam sensor, air flow sensor, power relay, engine computer, etc.)
- Ignition system problems, especially on older vehicles with the distributor (e.g bad ignition coil, commutator, rotor, distributor cap, etc.)
- Defective ignition switch
- Problems with vehicle security system
- Internal engine problems (e.g broken timing belt or gear, low compression, etc.)
Let me know, if need further assistance.
Note - It's always better to scan the car for Error Codes. That always help you to narrow the fix.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2013 | Plymouth Cars & Trucks
May 23, 2017 | Chevrolet 1500 Cars & Trucks
Sep 05, 2011 | 1990 Dodge Caravan
May 02, 2017 | 1997 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Dec 28, 2010 | 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis
Apr 08, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Astro
Jan 27, 2010 | 1994 Nissan Quest
Jul 30, 2008 | 1999 Chevrolet Astro
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: