Question about 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
From the Service Manual. You can obtain one relatively inexpensive from Promanuals.net. Here is a direct link for your truck.
(1) Disconnect negative battery cable at battery.
(2) Remove generator drive belt. Refer to 7, Cooling
System for procedure.
(3) Unsnap plastic insulator cap from B+ output
(4) Remove B+ terminal mounting nut at rear of
generator. Disconnect terminal from generator.
(5) Disconnect field wire connector at rear of generator
by pushing on connector tab.
(6) Remove generator support bracket nuts and
bolt (Fig. 4) and remove support bracket.
(7) Remove 2 generator mounting bolts (Fig. 5).
(8) Remove generator from vehicle.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2016 | 2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
Sep 20, 2014 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
May 18, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
Feb 23, 2010 | 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport
Feb 06, 2010 | 1999 Dodge Ram
Jan 30, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
Mar 20, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
Feb 16, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: