Question about 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Difficult to describe without pictures & illustrations.
1. The door handle is two-piece and the top piece is pryed off/out with a small screwdriver (needs to be removed in order to access two phillips screws behind it.. one at the top and another at the bottom).
2. The door release handle (inside cover) also has a small square cover that needs to be removed to access another phillips head screw behind it... then the cover pops out.
3. Below the arm-rest, there are two more cosmetic plugs covering two more (larger) phillips head screws which must be removed as well
4. The tweeter speaker (forward upper corner of the door is also 'popped' out to allow lifting the panel out of the door frame.
5. Now, there are approx four (4) more screws which need to be removed (covered by cosmetic bottons) three (3) aft and one (1) (possibly 2) forward.
6. Finally, the door panel is held in place by several pop-in round clips. Start prying at the bottom of door panel to start popping them loose & work your way upward to the top of the door panel... once all pop-in clips are popped out, you can now LIFT on the panel to remove it from the door frame. -- careful with the wire harness & connectors inside the door panel & cavity.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2013 | 2003 GMC Sierra
Nov 01, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2017 | 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Mar 08, 2017 | 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
Jun 03, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Jan 19, 2011 | Volkswagen Rabbit Cars & Trucks
Sep 14, 2017 | 2000 Kia Sportage
Apr 06, 2010 | 2003 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
Jan 09, 2009 | 2000 Toyota Camry
604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: