Question about 1993 Saturn SL1
Replacement instructions for a starter on a 1996 saturn sl1
1. Raise the front of the car and support on jack stands.
2. Remove negative battery cable.
3. Crawl under the car and locate the starter.
4. Remove 13 mm nut securing power cable to the starter and pull cable to the side.
5. Remove 10 mm nut securing the ignition wire to the solenoid and pull wire to the side.
6. Using a ratchet with a 13 mm socket and 6" extension, remove the 2 bolts securing the starter to the transmission.
7. Remove starter.
Installation is reverse of removal.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2014 | 2001 Saturn SL
May 30, 2010 | 1996 Saturn SL
Sep 19, 2009 | 1996 Saturn SL
Sep 16, 2009 | 1996 Saturn SL
May 14, 2017 | 2002 Saturn Sl
Jun 13, 2009 | 1996 Saturn SL
Dec 16, 2008 | 1999 Saturn SL
Dec 11, 2008 | 1999 Saturn SL
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: