Question about 2005 Scion xA
I have a scion xa 2006 car and the key remote is not working. I tried changing the battery but it wasn't the problem. I wanted to have it fix before winter comes but afraid that it might cost me a lot. Is there a way i can fix it myself?
1.Insert key in ignition and pull out
2. Within 5 seconds, insert the key in the ignition and pull out again.
3. Within 40 seconds, close and open the driver's door twice, then insert and remove the key from the ignition again.
4. Within 40 more seconds, close and open the driver's door twice, then insert the key in the ignition and close the driver's door.
5. Turn ignition switch from LOCK to ON to OFF three times, leaving the key on for one second and off for one second each time.
6. Remove the key from the ignition lock.
The doors will lock and unlock themselves at about 2 second intervals. The number of times that the doors lock is the number of remotes that are programmed into the car. If the car locks/unlocks 5 times, there are no codes registered.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
I have problem with my doors in car I can open two doors and two not so what it can be the problem?
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | 2006 Scion xB
Sep 13, 2014 | 2006 Scion xA
May 24, 2014 | 2006 Scion xA
Jan 21, 2013 | 2005 Scion xA
Nov 04, 2011 | 2006 Scion xA
Feb 18, 2011 | 2006 Scion tC
Oct 26, 2010 | 2006 Scion xA
Sep 25, 2009 | 2006 Scion xA
Jan 19, 2014 | 2005 Scion xA
Mar 07, 2013 | 2005 Scion xA
4,557 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: