Question about 2006 Chevrolet HHR
1) Remove the lower clamp from the front rubber hose (air horn)
2) Pull up on the entire housing (gently but firmly ... don't yank it) and disengage it from the engine
3) loosen and remove the clamp to the flexible air intake hose on the right side of the engine (at the air cleaner side ince the hose goes through the wheel house)
4) With the air cleaner housing removed from the engine compartment, turm the housing over and remove the seven screws holding the lower part of the housing to the upper.
5) Remove and replace the filter element
6) Re-assemble in reverse order
Found from http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_change_the_air_filter_on_a_2.2L_2006_chev_HHR
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks very much for the very fast reply. My glove box booklet doesn't have any info concerning where to change this filter. Your help is great."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2017 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Oct 04, 2014 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Oct 08, 2013 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Feb 18, 2012 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Mar 19, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Jan 22, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Jan 20, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
May 07, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet HHR Special Edition
Sep 20, 2008 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Sep 08, 2008 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: