Question about 2001 Buick LeSabre
In about 10 Minutes:It's easier than it looks.
Working from the trunk:
1. locate the 2 retaining knobs (doohickeys that you fasten the trunk cargo net to) for the Hard plastic trunk liner near to and inside of the rear light assembly. Unscrew the knobs.
2. Pulling back the plastic liner, locate the 4 studs (threaded posts). 3 will be located vertically in a line, the fourth, outboard and lower. Using a 10mm wrench(small), remove 3 of the 4 nuts fastening the light assembly to the body. DO NOT remove the lowest nut of the 3 in a vertical line, as this does not fasten the light assembly. DON'T LOSE THE NUTS OR WASHERS.
Working from the rear of the car:
1. Hand pull the light assembly from the car body.
2. Remove bad lamp. Twist lamp socket and pull out of assembly. Pull lamp and replace with #3057.
1. Test light prior to reassembly.
2. Ensure Gasket material for assembly and studs is intact, this keeps water/dust out and dampens movement (prevents rattling and increases the life of lamp).
3. Use Reverse instruction for reassembly.
Posted on Sep 29, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2015 | Chevrolet S 10 Cars & Trucks
Aug 07, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
Sep 20, 2010 | 1995 Buick Century
Jun 25, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
May 24, 2010 | 1972 Oldsmobile 98
Nov 11, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jun 12, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Apr 26, 2009 | 2001 Nissan Maxima
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: