Question about Saturn SL2
Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators: Service and Repair
1. On models equipped with airbag, disconnect airbag system.
2. Disconnect battery ground cable.
3. Remove instrument panel left and right end cap attaching screw, then pull rearward to unclip.
4. Remove lighter trim bezel.
5. Remove left and right lower trim panel extensions by disconnecting from Velcro fasteners, then pull rearward at upper clips to remove.
6. Remove center air outlet trim panel by pulling outward, starting at bottom of panel and working upward.
7. Remove trim panel extension strip by pulling rearward to unclip.
8. Remove four cluster trim panel attaching screws, then pull rearward to unclip.
9. Remove connect position assurance devices, Fig. 1, and disconnect electrical connectors from instrument panel lighting rheostat and rear widow
10. Remove instrument cluster trim panel.
11. Remove instrument cluster attaching screws, Fig. 2, then pull rearward to gain access.
12. Disconnect cluster electrical connectors by depressing retainer legs, then remove instrument cluster.
13. Reverse procedure to install.
14. On models equipped with airbag, rearm airbag system.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2013 | 1996 Saturn SL
May 18, 2011 | 1993 Saturn SL2
Jan 20, 2011 | 1993 Saturn SL
Oct 10, 2010 | 1993 Saturn SL
Oct 03, 2010 | 1993 Saturn SL2
Aug 08, 2010 | 1994 Saturn Sl
Nov 10, 2009 | 1994 Saturn Sl
Oct 17, 2009 | 1993 Saturn SL
Aug 04, 2009 | 1999 Saturn SL
Jan 28, 2009 | 1993 Saturn SL2
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: