Question about 2005 Pontiac Grand Am
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2012 | 1998 Ford Taurus
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Nov 24, 2009 | 2004 Ford F150
Nov 05, 2009 | 1996 Lincoln Town Car
Jun 14, 2009 | 2002 Ford Expedition
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Apr 07, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Mar 24, 2009 | 1997 Lincoln Continental
Feb 12, 2009 | 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis
Nov 04, 2008 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!