Question about 2000 Cadillac DeVille
My Right-Rear window came off the track. How do I remove the rear door panel to access the power window?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: left rear window off track
you'll need to remove your door panel (screws are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door) and pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2015 | Mercedes-Benz Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2012 | 1998 Ford Taurus
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
May 16, 2010 | 2004 Cadillac Deville
Aug 30, 2009 | 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora
Aug 24, 2009 | 2002 Honda Accord
Aug 13, 2009 | 2004 Cadillac Deville
Apr 09, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Feb 23, 2009 | 2001 Ford Explorer
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!