Question about 2005 Dodge Caravan
NO COST and fast PROCEDURE TO try to FIX IT:
1. Sit in vehicle, on seat next to problematic window
2. Ignition key is on
3. Door in question is opened (in case you closed it)
4. While door is open, press and hold power window button in desired window travel, keep button pressed !!
5. SLAM hard the door closed with one hand while other hand holds button as per #4.
6. Watch window operate as it should.
7. Repeat 3-6 if necessary, but usually the first try works!
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2012 | Hyundai XG350 Cars & Trucks
Sep 11, 2011 | 2004 Saab 9-3
Aug 26, 2011 | 2009 Chevrolet HHR
Jul 11, 2010 | Hyundai Motor 2003 Elantra
Jul 17, 2009 | 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
May 07, 2009 | Hyundai Elantra Cars & Trucks
Apr 04, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mar 27, 2009 | 1999 Buick Century
Nov 25, 2008 | 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!