Question about 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
Hello pedrvargas5: My name is Roger and I will help you. The belt routing diagram is attached. Please rate the quality of the answer you received. This way we know your answer was helpful Should you need further help please just ask. Thank You for using Fix Ya. Roger
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
Dec 03, 2015 | Mazda Cars & Trucks
Sep 07, 2014 | 2008 Suzuki XL7
Fig. Accessory drive belt routing - 2.4L engines
1. Install the drive belt to the accessory drive pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise.
3. Install the drive belt to the alternator.
4. Ensure the drive belt is properly aligned and seated into the grooves of the accessory drive pulleys.
5. Slowly release the drive belt tensioner
6. Install the engine splash shield.
7. Lower the vehicle.
Dec 22, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
May 05, 2010 | 1998 Honda Civic
Mar 06, 2010 | 1992 Honda Accord
Oct 17, 2009 | 1991 Toyota Camry
Aug 24, 2009 | Mitsubishi Lancer Cars & Trucks
Aug 25, 2008 | 1998 Ford Escort
Jul 24, 2008 | 1999 Ford Escort
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!