Question about BMW Mini
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello there :
Just take it to any autozone aand they can use the handheld diagnostic center to reset the computer and the best thing is that it is free
Hope this is very helpful
Best regards Michael
Posted on Dec 03, 2009
Resetting the MINI Oil Indicator
If you do your own oil changes, this is a helpful tip to keep in mind. Typically, it is best to wait until your dealer maintenance service warranty expires, as an ‘owner’ reset could result in a missed oil change, particularly if the dealer checks the indicator it does not believe an oil change is due.
1. Locate the trip odometer button and depress and hold.
2. Insert the key into the ignition and partially turn into the first position.
3. Pay attention to the trip odometer to display the word ‘RESET’.
4. Release the trip odometer button, then press & hold it again.
5. The ‘RESET’ message will flash.
6. Release the button, and then press & release again (once only)
7. The service interval is now reset to 10,000 miles
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
low fluid level will keep the light on also the pad wear sensors need to be replace once the pads have worn down to the sensor they are not resetting sensors
Posted on Aug 15, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | 2005 Mini Cooper
Jul 31, 2014 | 2003 Mini Cooper
Dec 07, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 28, 2012 | 2004 Mini Cooper
Oct 02, 2011 | 2004 Mini Cooper
Dec 03, 2009 | 2007 Mini Cooper Convertible
May 04, 2009 | 2004 Mini Cooper
Feb 07, 2009 | 2004 Mini Cooper
Nov 19, 2008 | 2004 Mini Cooper
1,599 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!