Question about 2001 Dodge Caravan
This is a minimum allowance.
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
You did everything but changing the onboard computer…did you check on the sensors? let me know if that work if not we go to the next step Please see that grant me your approvals by rating my service and I hope that I can serve you again the future. I will work with you in this issue to conclusion
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2015 | 1996 Chevrolet C1500
Dec 03, 2011 | 2001 Dodge Durango
2002 Dodge Caravan
Fuel Filter Replacement Procedure
1. The fuel filter is located on top of the fuel tank near the fuel pump module. Fuel lines are permanently attached to filter assembly and must be replaced with the fuel filter.
2. Release pressure from fuel system by removing the fuel pump relay and start the engine and let it die. Crank the engine a couple times after it dies to relieve more of the fuel pressure
3. Disconnect negative battery cable
4. Raise and support vehicle
5. Support fuel tank with transmission jack or floor jack with large plywood board to evenly distribute the weight of the fuel tank. NOTE: It is important to distribute weight evenly to prevent damage to the fuel pump module.
6. Disconnect ground strap from fuel tank
7. Remove inboard fuel tank straps and front "T" strap fastener
8. Lower the fuel tank approximately 6 inches to access the fuel filter assembly.
9. Disconnect the fuel lines at the fuel supply connector and the fuel pump module
10. Remove the retaining bolt and remove filter assembly from vehicle.
11. Reverse removal procedure to install (Don't forget to put the fuel pump relay back )
Apr 02, 2011 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Jun 24, 2010 | 1993 Dodge Caravan
Apr 16, 2010 | 1988 Chevrolet Camaro
Aug 23, 2009 | Chevrolet S 10 Cars & Trucks
Aug 15, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Feb 18, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!