Envoy 2004 idle speed
your problem seems very easy :) hope this one work with your envoy. Just buy AC DELCO carburetor tune-up conditioner.
How you use it: engine running , AC off please
1. detached the big black airflow hose which is attached in the mannifold of the engine block.
2. ask your friend to step on the gas pedal and set the rpm steady in 2000 rpm only.
3. then spray vigorously in 8 seconds the inside circle opening of mannifold while your friend steady step on gas pedal with steady 2000 RPM only.
4. after you spray, let your freind continue on gas pedal with 2000 rpm for 15 more seconds.
5. attached back the airflow big black hose to the manifold and you are ready to roll with your AC on.
if this one doesnt work, please scan your envoy by scanner called TECH II. and find out.
Jul 09, 2008 |
2004 GMC Envoy