Question about 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
I copied this directly out of my manual. Don't know how to get you a picture.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery. On models equipped with a V6 engine, raise the vehicle and support it on jackstands.
2. Remove the wires from the starter solenoid. Label the wires and terminals to prevent confusion during installation.
3. Remove the starter motor mounting bolts.
4. Lift out the starter motor and solenoid.
5. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2017 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Apr 08, 2013 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Jan 19, 2011 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Oct 27, 2010 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Mar 17, 2010 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Jan 30, 2010 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Oct 16, 2009 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Sep 16, 2009 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Dec 21, 2008 | 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: