Question about 1997 Lexus ES 300
1. Driver's doo opend and unlocked, all other doors closed and locked
2. Inser Your key in ignition, don not turn, remove key
3. using the manual lock/unlock button on ther dirvers door, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times)
4. Shut door
5 Open door
6. Using the lock/unlock button on the direvers door, slowly press and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and the unlock 5 times)
7. With the door open insert you key into the ignition, turn to ON position (don't start), wait 5 seconds. Trun off and remove key.
8. Locks should cycle once (Car will lock and unlock once). If they don't cycle or they cycle more that once, do stips 1-7 over.
9. Using the remote, push lock button, hold for 1 second, release. The locks should cycle once. If not start over and go slower.
10 Close the door. Open the door. Press the lock button on the remote. The locks should cycle. Close the door. Press the lock button on the remote, the doors should lock. Press again and the doors shoud unlock.
I got this from a site called FixYa (don't have URL). It took me a few tries but it worked like a charm.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2014 | 1997 Lexus ES 300
Jun 27, 2011 | 2007 Lexus ES 350
Nov 20, 2010 | 1997 Lexus ES 300
Feb 10, 2010 | 1996 Lexus ES 300
Aug 18, 2009 | 1997 Lexus ES 300
Mar 23, 2009 | 1997 Lexus ES 300
Dec 26, 2008 | 1997 Lexus ES 300
367 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: