Question about 2001 Kia Sephia
Below are the procedures to remove the timing belt...
1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Loosen power steering lock bolts and nuts accordingly and remove tension from power steering (P/S) and/or air conditioning (A/C) compressor drive belt. 3. Remove P/S and/or A/C drive belt.
4. Loosen generator mounting bolts and adjusting bolt. 5. Remove generati need a new timming belt on a 01 kia sephia how - 077a275.jpgspan>
i need a new timming belt on a 01 kia sephia how - 2bc0452.jpg 6. Remove water pump pulley.
i need a new timming belt on a 01 kia sephia how - 8619b52.jpgr /> 7. Remove crankshaft pulley and timing belt guide plate.
8. Remove upper and lower timing belt covers.
9. Turn crankshaft so that timing mark on timing belt pulley is aligned with timing mark on engine.
10. Check that "I" mark on intake camshaft pulley is aligned with mark on cylinder head covi need a new timming belt on a 01 kia sephia how - a3188ba.jpgmark on exhaust camshaft pulley is aligned with mark on cylinder head cover.
Do not move camshaft or crankshaft once timing marks have been correctly positioned.
14. Remove timing belt.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2018 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Aug 23, 2014 | 2000 Kia Sephia
Dec 10, 2012 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Sep 14, 2011 | Kia Rio Cars & Trucks
Aug 15, 2010 | 2000 Kia Sephia
Apr 15, 2010 | 2000 Kia Sephia
Jun 28, 2009 | 2000 Kia Sephia
May 05, 2009 | 2000 Kia Sephia
Jan 10, 2009 | 2000 Kia Sephia
Dec 26, 2014 | 2001 Kia Sephia
1,840 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: