Question about 2006 Ford Taurus
** All transmitters must be programmed at the same time! Max of 4 transmitters can be programmed. **
- Keep the driver's door open.
- Electronically unlock the doors (Switch on door or working transmitter).
- Turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the eighth turn ending in RUN. If the module has successfully entered program mode, it will lock and then unlock all doors.
- Within 20 seconds, press any button on an transmitter, and the doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each transmitter has been programmed. Repeat this step for each transmitter.
** If the door locks do not respond for any transmitter, wait several seconds and press the button again. **
- To exit the programming mode:
-- Turn ignition to the OFF position.
-- Let the 20 seconds expire.
-- The maximum number of transmitters have been programmed.
Just remember that you must also re-program your currently working remotes at this time also as if they are new since prior remotes are erased. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2015 | Lincoln Cars & Trucks
Feb 23, 2015 | 2009 Chrysler Town and Country
Oct 23, 2011 | 2003 Dodge Durango
May 03, 2010 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Apr 26, 2010 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Sep 20, 2009 | 2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Jun 02, 2009 | 2005 Ford Freestyle
Apr 09, 2009 | 2006 Dodge Durango
Mar 26, 2009 | 1998 Acura TL
Dec 24, 2008 | 1998 Acura TL
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: