Question about 2002 Chevrolet Tracker
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Open glove box
2. Unhook elastic retainer on right side
3. Locate the two "stop tabs", one on the upper left and the other on the right side. Push both to the left to clear their stops and the glove box will swing down, allowing access to the filter cover.
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: cabin air filter
Purchase a Purolator Cabin Filter for your Impala. It comes with complete instructions. The filter is located below the windshield, passenger side. The black plastic cover must be removed to access the filter. You simply raise the hood and remove 3 plastic clips, and the washer hose from it's holders. This will allow you to remove the plastic cover over the filter
Please rate this
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
cabin air filter is in the airbox behind the glove compartment,
unclip the glovebox, look behind it for a small access door, undo the latches, and voila! theres your cabin air filter! (if equipped, some model equinoxes dont have it!)
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | 2006 Chevrolet Chevrolet Malibu
on May 16, 2012 | 2000 Honda CR-V
Mar 20, 2013 | 2003 Chevrolet S-10
Aug 26, 2010 | 1994 Chevrolet K1500
Jun 13, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Dec 14, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 06, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Jun 27, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Apr 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
507 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!