Question about 2003 Honda Accord
Check for the cod ein the glovebox or also check for it printed on your sales invoice from your dealer. If the vehicle was purchased from a honda dealer then the code is usually on your invioce. If you cannot find the code then Honda will have to get it from your srl number off of the radio
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 98 HONDA ACCORDEX RADIO CODE
i was just told this just the other night at work. she said it is on the radio either around the fuse or on the radio itself. im sorry i cant be more detailed but it is on the radio. hope this helps some just pull the radio and look around on it.
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
you may have to involve the dealer. inside the glove box on right side may have some code #'s they will ask for to determine your security code.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
Try these things. Why don't you call the Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009 have your radio serial number and VIN to your car and they will help you to unlock your radio. If you don't have the serial code to your radio and you are the original owner they will tell you have to get the code and turn it back on and also how to get your serial number to you radio to unlock it. Here are some websites too: www.Radio-code.com & www.webcrawler.com type in radio unlock code. But if you are the original owner you should have a white card that came with the car. It says HONDA Anti-theft radio Identification card . It has you code number and serial number on it and how to put in the code to unlock the radio.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
*** Please click the "Was this helpful" Yes thumbs up! ***
FREE and EASY methods to get your Honda radio UNLOCK CODE. (Dealerships usually charge)
Assuming you don't have the Anti-Theft Code and Serial Number that is found on the credit card sized Anti-Theft Radio Identification Card that comes with the vehicle at the time of purchase and is usually found in the glove compartment....
You have FREE options to retrieve that code by phone or on the internet BUT, the RADIO SERIAL NUMBER is REQUIRED (no matter what). (see bottom about removing ERROR E3)
***IF your Honda was made BEFORE 2001 the serial number MAY not be accessible without removing the radio from the vehicle.***
* TO GET THE SERIAL NUMBER (so that you can get the unlock code)
1. Get something to write with and on (you'll need it to write down the serial number)
2. Put the ingnition key in and turn it until your able to turn your radio on (accessories position).
3. Then turn your radio OFF by it's knob/button (but leave the ingition key in place).
4. Hold down the preset buttons 1 and 6 at the same time.
5. Turn the radio on while pressing down both the 1 and 6 buttons.(***IF your Honda doesn't have preset buttons on the radio then hold down the top part of the 'Seek/Skip' button AND the top part of the 'Change Disk' button instead.*** )
6. Write down the 4 numbers you see first and then 4 more that display. These eight numbers are the SERIAL NUMBER. This is NOT your CODE.
7. Make sure your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is handy to get the unlock code. (can be found on your insurance card, driver's side door jam, small plate on dashboard by registration and inspection stickers, etc)
* TO GET THE UNLOCK CODE (using the radio Serial Number and VIN)
1. Go to https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ (YES, it's run BY HONDA and IT'S FREE)
2. Follow on screen instructions (Serial Number and VIN required)
3. Type in the 5 digit code into your radio. This will unlock the radio and return it to a functional state.
1. Call American Honda Customer Relations (800) 999-1009
2. When the automated message starts 'Press 3' for 'Radio and Navigation Codes'.
3. Tell the Customer Service Agent you need your radio code. (They will ask for your name, your radio's serial number, VIN, etc)
4. When they give you your radio unlock code--WRITE IT DOWN and KEEP IT SAFE!
5. Type in the 5 digit code into your radio. This will unlock the radio and return it to a functional state.
* REMOVING ERROR E3
****If you entered too many wrong codes and got an ERROR E3 message displaying you'll need to do an additional step for even the correct unlock code to work.****
Disconnect your negative battery terminal (or pull the radio fuse out if that's easier for you) for 30 seconds then reconnect it and then the radio will say "CODE" again and you can put in your correct unlock code.
So what happened to begin with?
See also: http://automobiles.honda.com/information/frequently-asked-questions.aspx?Question=2
If the power from your battery to the Honda radio is interrupted the Anti-Theft feature kicks in, the radio is rendered inoperable and the screen reads 'CODE'. You must enter in the Anti-Theft Radio Unlock Code (usually 5 digits) to make it operational again. You know that much by now.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
SOURCE: 2003 HONDA CIVIC LX RADIO CODE
The reset code for your radio is located in the glove compartment. There should be a small sticker on the inside of the compartment door, usually near the left side. The sticker has two sets of numbers printed on it. The number set with five digits is your reset code.
Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.
Good luck and God Bless.
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | 1995 Honda Accord
Mar 27, 2012 | 2001 Honda Accord
Dec 26, 2011 | 2002 Honda Accord
Jun 17, 2011 | 2003 Honda Accord
Jan 02, 2011 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2010 | 1995 Honda Accord
Dec 26, 2009 | 2003 Honda Accord
Jun 05, 2009 | 1998 Honda Accord
May 11, 2009 | 2003 Honda Accord
550 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: