Question about Chevrolet Tahoe

Open Question

How to change the driver side armrest on my 2002 tahoe, the leather on my armrest is all cracked and would like to replace it.

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

2002 Chev Tahoe ac is blowing through defroster vent only not blowing through dash board vent

There is a mode door in the plenum box with the heater core and fan. This door can come loose, break, get jammed or the actuator motor for it can fail. Look under the dash for the box and see if you can check the connections for motion when you change the mode.

Feb 09, 2017 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

1 Answer

How to remove passenger side armrest to replace leather top on 2009 honda accord

There should be two screws buried deep in the underside of the armrest.
Hope this helps.

Mar 22, 2015 | 2009 Honda Accord

1 Answer

How do I remove middle armrest on 2008 Honda accord sedan

Most likely 3 screws hold the armrest lid on.Towards the back.

Nov 12, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Both side windows on my 2002 tahoe need replacements what product # would I need to purchase the parts?

You don't really need a #. Go online, punch in your vehicle and ask for mirrors. You'll probably find 1000's of people that want to sell them.

Apr 06, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

1 Answer

Lights in window controls and many on the dash don't work

There are mini light bulbs in the controls and the armrests that must be replaced when blown and also if the windows aren't responding to the switch ....there are a few solutions for this fix: 1.Replace the window master control on the door 2. Replacement of the window motor

Feb 09, 2013 | 2002 Chevrolet Chevrolet Tahoe

1 Answer

Where can I get a armrest leather cover for my Ford Excursion

I would think that you could only get an armrest cover from a junk yard. If you went to the Ford dealership, they would probably want to sell you the leather for the entire seat and would be very expensive. Your best option may be to have someone make a cover out of matching leather by following the design of the other armrest cover in the car. Contact me at FixYa if I can be of further assistance. Thank you.

May 15, 2010 | 2000 Ford Excursion

1 Answer

Arm Rest on drivers side ''99'' Cherokee

You'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. then you can pop the armrest out the back fo the panel

Jul 28, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

137 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chevrolet Experts


Level 3 Expert

77169 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22265 Answers

Ronny Bennett Sr.
Ronny Bennett Sr.

Level 3 Expert

6927 Answers

Are you a Chevrolet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides